Contact Us Now
After only one month we had already seen great results,
ORGANIC SEARCH TRAFFICWe increased organic search traffic by 140%, or 2.4x, largely due to SEO.
WEBSITE TRAFFICOverall traffic to the website increased by 195%, or 2.95x, from a diverse set of channels.
CONTACT FORM ENQUIRIESMost impressively, contact form enquiries have increased by 516%, or more than 6x.
Maragon Early Learning Centres offer early childhood care and development at several high quality facilities around Perth, Western Australia. They have a strong emphasis on creating a stimulating, nurturing environment for children, promoting a "learn through play" philosophy. Working in close connection with the families, Maragon Early Learning Centres are fast establishing themselves among Perth's best child care service providers.
Despite having a brand new website, Maragon Early Learning Centres were encountering a number of problems. Not only was the website not tested thoroughly for errors before going live, but there was minimal content and the site was not optimised for SEO. The poorly configured website plus a lack of digital marketing meant that no leads were being generated through the site.
With four childcare centres under management and two more being built, the business had an urgent requirement to increase enrolments. Our main goal was to increase the number of qualified website visitors and convert this traffic into enquiries through the online contact form.
To achieve the goals and drive enquiries for the business, we developed a multi-channel digital marketing campaign that included website testing and quality assurance, Google Analytics configuration, Google AdWords, Facebook advertising, SEO, and email marketing.
- A comprehensive analysis of the website was undertaken where every aspect was tested, from links through to enquiry form submissions from the contact form.
- All issues were fixed and a final review of the website was undertaken to ensure that the site worked perfectly and satisfied requirements for both the client and the website visitors.
- One of the biggest benefits of having an online presence is that you can directly measure a range of metrics. For example, you can even determine that at 11.30am, when using an Apple iPhone in Perth, WA, a middle-aged female clicked on your Facebook ad where she was then directed to your website, spending 9 minutes visiting 3 pages before submitting a contact form enquiry. Being able to get this granular data and use it to craft strategies moving forward is a reason why installing a service such as Google Analytics is so important.
- We configured Google Analytics to accurately track conversions on the Maragon Early Learning website, and created custom reports so that at a glance, both Living Online and the client could see important metrics such as where website traffic was coming from, and moving forward, which campaigns were resulting in the most form submissions. This would become our most prized tool and would help ensure that our future marketing campaigns could be optimised to maximise performance and underpin success.
- We built and launched an AdWords campaign as the first online marketing channel for Maragon. Why? Google AdWords is a highly effective way of reaching people who are interested in your services (as indicated by their Google search). These people are shown your ad and enticed to click through to your website. When set up correctly, an AdWords campaign can be the perfect way to get immediate results.
- The key to a successful AdWords campaign is to really understand the client, their business goals, and their target audience. This along with our knowledge and experience in building highly effective AdWords campaigns were key factors in the creation of relevant ads that would drive highly-qualified traffic to the website, resulting in a large number of form enquiries and customers for Maragon.
- Given its advanced targeting options, we launched Facebook advertising as another digital marketing method to increase website traffic, generate form enquiries and acquire loyal clients.
- By using both location and demographic targeting, we were able to target parents of babies and young children with ads promoting the Maragon Early Learning centre closest to where they lived.
- By making sure only those who would be candidates for child care saw the ads for centres nearby, we were able to deliver a highly cost-effective campaign that performed exceptionally well.
- Living Online conducted an extensive SEO Audit of the new website. This enabled us to identify primary SEO issues on the website, as well as the recommended action items to remedy these problems and improve performance in organic search.
- Leveraging the keyword research we conducted for the AdWords campaign, a series of on-page improvements were made to the site, including optimisation of title tags, meta descriptions, body text, XML sitemaps, and Google Search Console configuration.
- One of the most effective forms of marketing is that of email. Not only are you able to target people who you know are interested in your company (as they have willingly subscribed to receive information from you), but it provides the perfect opportunity to nurture your relationship with your customers and encourage future sign-ups/purchases.
- It's a well-known fact that it costs more to obtain a new customer than it does to retain an existing one. With this in mind, we've set Maragon up on the Mailchimp email system for customer and prospect communication. We're now working to integrate the email marketing with broader content marketing activities via the blog and social media channels.