Contact Us Now
Benchmark Specialist Property Managers tasked us with the goal of improving their digital marketing performance. The results so far have led to substantial improvement across core metrics for the business.
Property PortfolioThe total number of properties under management since engaging Living Online has increased by 44% and continues to climb upwards.
Lower Vacancy RateRental property vacancy rates have dropped to 45% less than the industry benchmark, resulting in better service for Benchmark’s clients.
Social Media TrafficSocial media traffic is up by 691%, or almost 8x original levels, as a result of a combined content marketing and social media advertising activities.
Benchmark Specialist Property Managers are a leading property management agency that services Perth’s northern suburbs. The company identified a gap in the market for specialist property managers and filled it with leading customer service and high quality solutions. The Benchmark business model was a success; their clients' loved the focussed approach and the financials stacked up. It was now time to rapidly grow the business.
Benchmark was providing a great service, but they weren’t growing fast enough. They were facing a high level of competition, so they needed to stand out on the digital marketing front in order to achieve their goals. Put simply, Benchmark had limited visibility in the marketplace, which was constraining expansion of the business.
Living Online was asked to achieve significant annual increases in Benchmark’s property rental portfolio and also to minimise the duration that rental properties remained vacant on the market. Further, it was important that all campaign activities could be measured and evaluated through detailed analytics tracking.
To achieve Benchmark’s goals, we delivered a multi-channel digital marketing campaign to reach prospective tenants and landlords through a combination of Facebook Ads, SEO, and Google AdWords.
- Using radius targeting, we were able to promote property listings using Facebook’s interests and behaviour targeting capabilities. Focussing on relevant purchaser intent maximised the value of ad spend.
- Through a combination of direct Facebook advertising and sponsored promotion of content marketing posts, the social media traffic to Benchmark Specialist Property Managers has increased by 691%.
- Boosted Facebook posts have allowed Benchmark to become a thought leader in the investment property market, increasing brand awareness amongst landlords, tenants, and property professionals alike.
- We used Facebook Ads to promote a series of video testimonials that showcased the Benchmark brand. Further, we used Facebook Ads to acquire a high number of positive reviews from happy clients.
Search Engine Optimization
- The SEO Audit led to a range of on-page optimisations including title tags, XML sitemaps, and URL architecture, that delivered a 53% increase in organic search.
- We conducted a technical on-page SEO Audit to identify search engine optimisation issues and discover opportunities to improve organic search traffic levels.
- We built and launched a new highly structured Google AdWords campaign that featured more than 1,596 keywords across 851 ad groups, allowing for highly relevant placements.
- To maximise AdWords effectiveness, we utilised data-driven analytics to optimise the campaign through keyword prioritisation, ad scheduling, bid adjustments, and radius targeting.