See how our multi-channel digital marketing campaign for this leading property management agency increased their property portfolio size by 44% and earned them Award Nominations.Contact Us Now
Benchmark Specialist Property Managers tasked us with the goal of improving their digital marketing performance. The results so far have led to substantial improvement across core metrics for the business.
Property PortfolioThe total number of properties under management since engaging Living Online has increased by 44% and continues to climb upwards.
Lower Vacancy RateRental property vacancy rates have dropped to 45% less than the industry benchmark, resulting in better service for Benchmark’s clients.
Social Media TrafficSocial media traffic is up by 691%, or almost 8x original levels, as a result of a combined content marketing and social media advertising activities.
Benchmark Specialist Property Managers are a leading property management agency that services Perth’s northern suburbs. The company identified a gap in the market for specialist property managers and filled it with leading customer service and high quality solutions. The Benchmark business model was a success; their clients' loved the focussed approach and the financials stacked up. It was now time to rapidly grow the business.
Benchmark was providing a great service, but they weren’t growing fast enough. They were facing a high level of competition, so they needed to stand out on the digital marketing front in order to achieve their goals. Put simply, Benchmark had limited visibility in the marketplace, which was constraining expansion of the business.
Living Online was asked to achieve significant annual increases in Benchmark’s property rental portfolio and also to minimise the duration that rental properties remained vacant on the market. Further, it was important that all campaign activities could be measured and evaluated through detailed analytics tracking.
To achieve Benchmark’s goals, Living Online delivered a multi-channel digital marketing campaign to reach prospective tenants and landlords through a combination of Facebook Ads, SEO, and Google Ads.
- Utilising a combination of radius targeting and Facebook’s interests and behaviour targeting capabilities, we promoted property listings to the right target market. Focusing on relevant purchaser intent maximised the value of ad spend.
- Through a combination of direct Facebook advertising and sponsored promotion of content marketing posts, the social media traffic to Benchmark Specialist Property Managers has increased by 691%.
- Boosted Facebook posts have allowed Benchmark to become a thought leader in the investment property market, increasing brand awareness amongst landlords, tenants, and property professionals alike.
- We used Facebook Ads to promote a series of video testimonials that showcased the Benchmark brand. Further, we used Facebook Ads to acquire a high number of positive reviews from happy clients.
Search Engine Optimisation
- We conducted a technical on-page SEO Audit to identify search engine optimisation issues and discover opportunities to improve organic search traffic levels.
- The SEO Audit led to a range of on-page optimisations including title tags, XML sitemaps, and URL architecture, that delivered a 53% increase in organic search.
- Utilising our marketing expertise, we continue to build quality links and content externally to the site.
- Ongoing SEO optimisation continues to showcase the brand in the search engine results pages (SERPs).
- We built and launched a new highly structured Google Ads campaign that featured more than 1,596 keywords across 851 ad groups, allowing for highly relevant placements.
- To maximise Google Ads effectiveness, we utilised data-driven analytics to optimise the campaign through keyword prioritisation, ad scheduling, bid adjustments, and radius targeting.
One of the challenges that many small businesses face is the dilemma of managing growth. After a re-brand exercise we interviewed a few marketing companies and then were introduced to Living Online. We made the difficult decision to spend in order to get our new brand out there and potentially grow the business. The results were well beyond our expectations. We grew by 1/3 within 12 months. Besides this, the relationship with Living Online has been very professional, consistent, and has continued to build over time. We have recommended them to several other businesses and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them again.Lisa Larsen, Managing Director - Benchmark Specialist Property Managers
Drop us a line to find out what sort of difference our digital marketing solutions could make to your business.