Why Choose Living Online?
When you join Living Online, you will be joining a team of creative, bright minds who consistently achieve exceptional results. You will be signing up for a company who knows that the best people are craving the best working conditions to showcase their talent.
- Do you have a dream to live somewhere else in the world but don’t want to give up your job? At LO you can go live anywhere in the world and keep working. We know we can effectively live online, so, go live your dream for a month of the year without using holiday leave.
- At LO you can create your own schedule within our 76-hour fortnight. We know bright minds are passionate and hardworking, so go ahead and design your work week!
- Want to better spend your time? At LO you can stay home and work for up to 3 days per week; that commute will look so much better the other days!
- At LO, your career growth is front of mind. We provide a supportive environment where everyone is an individual. You will be supported and coached to be one of the best multi-skilled Digital Marketing Professionals in the country! Need we say more?
You will be joining an incredibly talented team of people who consistently produce outstanding outcomes! We’ve delivered more than 30 million extra visits per year through SEO for one client alone, equating to 470% growth in a little over three years.
You will be eager to simultaneously develop both deep tactical specialisations and broad multi-channel digital marketing capabilities, and have the ability to think strategically, plan efficiently, develop highly creative solutions, and make data-driven decisions that deliver tangible outcomes.
You will revel in the idea of combining your 2 + years of experience in digital marketing with your tertiary qualifications in marketing, media, technology, business, or other associated disciplines. Ideally you will have hands-on experience with various channels, tools, and techniques.
Being a passionate digital marketer, you will plan, create and manage campaigns that maximise value delivery within budgetary constraints. Your days will be spent developing client relationships that will enable you to fully understand their goals whilst working alongside your team to produce excellent campaigns that exceed client expectations. You will also get to further develop your management skills as you oversee and provide feedback within your team.
Some of your skills will include:
- Strong data & financial analysis skills.
- Sound account / project management skills.
- Ability to manage competing deadlines and client expectations.
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills.
- Experience across a wide range of digital marketing services.
- Working in a team cohesively and effectively.
Being critical to our client’s growth, this role is pivotal to our business. You will employ your creative, growth and service mindset in optimizing our clients’ brands within a complex, dynamic online environment.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Planning and managing digital marketing campaigns that create phenomenal results and exceed client objectives.
- Constructing and optimising digital advertising campaigns using a variety of platforms, including search, social, apps and video.
- Developing and implementing content marketing campaigns to leverage and promote content across organic channels supported by paid spend.
- Configuring email marketing campaigns to build and capitalise upon the value of email database lists and custom audiences.
- Maximising conversion rates and optimising the user experience of client websites and other online marketing channels.
- Coordinating high-quality SEO campaigns to maximise the performance of client websites in organic search.
Excited by the idea of helping our high-performing digital marketing agency win our next award? To apply, please provide your resume with an accompanying cover letter that describes how your experience matches the role and why you think you’re a great fit for the team!
We appreciate the time taken by candidates in submitting your application and would like to respectfully advise that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.