Digital Project Manager
Join Our Team
Our team is growing fast and embracing new challenges, so we’re looking to hire a new Digital Project Manager to join the team in Subiaco.
- Fast-growing and innovative digital marketing and web development agency.
- Challenging position with diverse responsibilities.
- Fantastic company culture with a like-minded, passionate team.
Living Online is an award-winning Perth-based digital marketing agency. For the past 12 years, we’ve embraced constant innovation to achieve truly remarkable outcomes. Our extraordinary track record stands as testament to our exceptional abilities.
Do you thrive on managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment? Do you have proven experience with digital marketing campaigns or web development projects? If so, then we can’t wait to hear from you. With the right foundations, you can look forward to your skill set being taken to a whole new level via our unparalleled commitment to learning and growth.
You’ll be in great company. We’re a young and energetic team with a proven track record of creating big wins across multiple channels. Want proof? How about delivering more than 30 million extra visits per year through SEO for one client alone, equating to 470% growth in a little over three years. Or saving another client $1.75 million per year on their Google Ads campaign; a 41% cost-reduction. Or running multi-million-dollar Facebook Ad campaigns for some of Australia’s most successful ecommerce retailers, consistently delivering extraordinary ROAS. Dive into our case studies if you want to see more – https://www.livingonline.com.au/case-studies/
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about project management and helping the team deliver for our clients. You will be able to prioritise, multi-task, and manage multiple projects simultaneously, whilst also possessing strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate across the team.
As the successful candidate, you will be an individual who thrives in a small business and is a team player, while also enjoying a level of autonomy to ensure that the needs and expectations of clients are supported. You will be hungry to learn and develop in areas where you don’t yet have capability and will be fully supported in your ambitions to further grow and enhance your skills.
The key responsibilities of the position will include, but are not limited to:
- Working with Marketing Consultants & Strategists to plan digital marketing campaigns and allocate sprints for team members, including web developers and digital marketers.
- Ensuring that digital marketing campaign progress meets client expectations, and that schedules and deadlines are adhered to.
- Project management of client projects including design, development, branding, creative, and content production projects.
- Working with colleagues across the marketing, sales, and business improvement teams to manage resourcing requests and ensure that all tasks are adequately resourced based on skills and availability.
- Working with the Managing Editor and CEO on the project management of our own ambitious media and technology ventures.
- Maintaining visibility of special projects, identifying any obstacles, and proactively driving the project through to conclusion.
- Championing improvements to our project and delivery management workflow.
We are seeking project management professionals who ideally have a minimum of 3 years of experience coordinating digital marketing campaigns and web development projects.
You will have a strong understanding of the most current project management methodologies (eg. Agile and Scrum) and planning tools (eg. Asana and Jira). You will be a clear communicator with a demonstrated ability to motivate and coordinate team members to achieve results. You will also be able to multi-task and prioritise effectively, with solid analytical and decision-making skills. Project management certification or training is desirable.
Hands on experience with digital marketing or web development in an agency environment is advantageous but not essential.
To submit an application, please provide your resume with an accompanying cover letter that describes why you think you’re a great fit for this role.
We appreciate the time taken by candidates in submitting your application and would like to respectfully advise that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.