Digital Marketing Consultant
Join Our Team
We’re hiring! Our team is growing fast and embracing new challenges, so we’re looking to hire a new Digital Marketing Consultant to join the team in Subiaco. Here’s the summary:
- Fast-growing and innovative digital marketing agency.
- Challenging position with diverse responsibilities.
- Consulting to multiple clients across a broad range of industries.
Living Online is an award-winning Perth-based digital marketing agency. For the past 12 years, we’ve embraced constant innovation to achieve truly remarkable outcomes. Our extraordinary track record stands as testament to our exceptional abilities.
Do you have the ability to hit home runs with your digital marketing skills? Do you have proven experience with SEO, Google Ads, Social Media, and Email Marketing? If so, then we can’t wait to hear from you. With the right foundations, you can look forward to your skillset being taken to a whole new level via our unparalleled commitment to learning and growth. Get ready to learn fast and buckle up for an incredible ride.
You’ll be in great company. We’re a young and energetic team with a proven track record of creating big wins across multiple channels. Want proof? How about delivering more than 30 million extra visits per year through SEO for one client alone, equating to 470% growth in a little over three years. Or saving another client $1.75 million per year on their Google Ads campaign; a 41% cost-reduction. Or running multi-million-dollar Facebook Ad campaigns for some of Australia’s most successful eCommerce retailers, consistently delivering extraordinary ROAS. Dive into our case studies if you want to see more – www.livingonline.com.au/case-studies/
The successful candidate will be delivering intelligent and creative digital solutions for valued clients as well as our own ambitious technology ventures.
We’re looking for someone who is eager to simultaneously develop both deep tactical specialisations and broad multi-channel digital marketing capabilities. You will have the ability to think strategically, plan efficiently, develop highly creative solutions, and make data-driven decisions that deliver tangible outcomes.
You will be hungry to learn and develop in areas where you don’t yet have the capability. You will be fully supported in your ambitions to further grow and enhance your skills, including your desire to learn more about the technical, creative, and strategic aspects of digital marketing.
As the successful candidate, you will be an individual who thrives in a small business, possessing the ability to collaborate with team members, whilst enjoying a level of autonomy to work with new and existing clients to support their needs and expectations.
This position will report directly to the CEO who is passionate about providing development opportunities in alignment with company objectives and your individual career goals.
The key responsibilities of the position will include, but are not limited to:
- Planning digital marketing campaigns to maximise value delivery within budgetary constraints.
- Managing digital marketing campaigns to ensure delivery is aligned to client expectations.
- Constructing and optimising digital advertising campaigns using a variety of online advertising tools and mediums, including search, social, mobile and video.
- Developing and implementing content marketing campaigns to leverage and promote content across organic channels supported by paid spend.
- Configuring email marketing campaigns to build and capitalise upon the value of email database lists and custom audiences.
- Maximising conversion rates and optimising the user experience of client websites and other online marketing channels.
- Constructing high-quality SEO campaigns to maximise the performance of client websites in organic search.
- Utilising website content management systems to implement ad-hoc changes in response to client requirements.
- Configuring web analytics to accurately track relevant metrics, including goal completions that align with campaign objectives.
- Reporting to clients on campaign progress, performance, and upcoming priorities.
Ideally, you will have hands-on experience with some of the following channels, tools, and techniques:
- SEO – including SEO Audits, On-page SEO, Keyword Research, SEO Content Planning, & Off-page SEO, with a working knowledge of Google Search Console, XML Sitemaps, .htaccess, robots.txt, rel=canonical, Google My Business, and Yoast SEO.
- Google Ads – including Search Ads, Google Display Network, and Google Shopping.
- Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads – including with Facebook Business Manager.
- LinkedIn Ads – including with Sponsored Content and Sponsored Messaging.
- Social Media Management – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Email Marketing – including MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, and other email platforms.
- Remarketing – including GDN Remarketing, RLSAs, and Facebook Remarketing.
- Web Analytics – including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Facebook Analytics.
- Content Management Systems – including WordPress, Shopify, Drupal, and general broad CMS familiarity.
- Other – including experience with YouTube Ads, Snapchat Ads, Quora Ads, Pinterest Ads, and other digital platforms.
Further to this experience, the following list is an outline of additional skills that you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in the effective use of digital marketing tools.
- Data & financial analysis skills.
Through your career experience you will be able to demonstrate an understanding of the evolution of the digital marketing industry, both where we’ve come from and we’re headed!
To submit an application, please provide your resume with an accompanying cover letter that describes why you think you’re a great fit for this role.
We appreciate the time taken by candidates in submitting your application and would like to respectfully advise that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.