High-potential opportunity to deliver intelligent and creative solutions for valued clients as well as our own ambitious projects and tech ventures.
Living Online is a high performance digital marketing agency. For the past 9 years we’ve embraced constant innovation to achieve remarkable outcomes and deliver exceptional service. We’ve recently been recognised as a finalist in the pre-eminent Landy Awards and the SEMrush AU Search Awards.
Do you have the ability to hit home runs with your digital marketing skills? Do you have proven experience with SEO, Google Ads, Social Media, and Email Marketing? If so, then we can’t wait to hear from you. If you have a strong foundation but you still have more room to grow, then drop us a line, get ready to learn fast, and buckle up for an incredible ride.
You’ll be in great company. We’re a young and energetic team with a proven track record of creating big wins across multiple channels. Want proof? How about delivering more than 30 million extra visits per year through SEO for one client alone. 470% growth in a little over three years. Or saving another client $1.75 million per year on their Google Ads campaign; a 41% cost-reduction!
Our team is growing fast and embracing new challenges, so we’re looking to hire two new Digital Marketing Consultants to join the team on Rokeby Road in Subiaco.
We’re looking for someone who is eager to embrace the challenge of being a highly skilled multi-channel digital marketing consultant. You will have the ability to think strategically, plan efficiently, develop highly creative solutions, and make data-driven decisions that deliver tangible outcomes.
You will be hungry to learn and develop in areas where you don’t yet have capability. You will be fully supported in your ambitions to further grow and enhance your skills and capabilities, including your desire to learn both the technical and creative aspects of digital marketing.
As the successful candidate, you will be an individual who thrives in a small business, possessing the ability to collaborate with team members, whilst enjoying a level of autonomy to work with new and existing clients to support their needs and expectations.
This position will report directly to the CEO who is passionate about providing development opportunities in alignment with company objectives and your individual career goals.
The key responsibilities of the position will include, but are not limited to:
- Planning digital marketing campaigns to maximise value delivery within budgetary constraints.
- Managing digital marketing campaigns to ensure delivery is aligned to client expectations.
- Constructing and optimising digital advertising campaigns using a variety of online advertising tools and mediums, including search, social, mobile and video.
- Developing and implementing content marketing campaigns to leverage and promote content across organic and paid marketing channels.
- Configuring email marketing campaigns to build and capitalise upon the value of email database lists.
- Maximising conversion rates and optimising the user experience of client websites and other online marketing channels.
- Constructing high quality SEO campaigns to maximise the performance of client websites in organic search.
- Utilising website content management systems to implement ad-hoc changes in response to client requirements.
- Configuring web analytics to accurately track relevant metrics, including goal completions that align with campaign objectives.
- Reporting to clients on campaign progress, performance, and upcoming priorities.
We are seeking individuals with a minimum of 2 years of experience in digital marketing, combined with tertiary qualifications in marketing, media, technology, business or other associated disciplines.
Ideally you will have hands-on experience with some of the following channels, tools, and techniques:
- SEO – including SEO Audits, On-page SEO, Keyword Research, SEO Content Planning, Off-page SEO & Link Building Campaigns, with a working knowledge of Google Search Console, XML Sitemaps, .htaccess, robots.txt, Google My Business, and Yoast SEO.
- Google Ads – including Search Ads, Google Display Network, and Google Shopping.
- Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads – including Facebook Business Manager experience.
- Social Media Management – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Email Marketing – including MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, and other email platforms.
- Remarketing – including GDN Remarketing, RLSAs, and Facebook Remarketing.
- Web Analytics – including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Facebook Analytics.
- Content Management Systems – including WordPress, Shopify, BigCommerce, Shopify, Adobe Business Catalyst, and general broad CMS familiarity.
Further to this experience, the following list is an outline of additional skills that you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in the effective use of digital marketing tools.
- Advanced data & financial analysis skills.
Through your career experience you will be able to demonstrate knowledge of the policies, regulations and terms & conditions of digital marketing tools and channels, along with an understanding of the evolution of the digital marketing industry.
For a confidential discussion about the position please contact Evan on 0409 908 172.
To submit an application for the role, please provide your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with an accompanying cover letter that describes in 200 words or less how web analytics applies to digital marketing. Please also address your experience with each of the individual key accountabilities for this role, as well as detailing any other information that will help you to be successful in this position.
We appreciate the time taken by candidates in submitting your application and would like to respectfully advise that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.